3 Streams of 482 Visa:
TBased on your eligibility and also the sponsor, you’ll apply for an employer sponsored visa 482 in Melbourne in any of the three available streams. These are:
Short term stream:
- This can be a temporary visa that enables you to remain, work and study in Australia for up to 2 years.
- You needto own the mandatory skills required and a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
- As an applicant, you would liketo work just for your sponsor, unless exempted, for the duration of this visa.
- Your occupation should even beon the short-term skilled occupation list or STSOL.
- This visa is granted for up to 4 years and causes you toeligible to use for a permanent residency after 3 years of staying and dealing in Australia.
- You needto possess the desired skills for the work that you just are hired for and sponsorship from the eligible business.
- Your occupation should get onthe Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) or the Regional Occupation List (ROL).
Labour agreement stream:
- This visa category may beapplied by the applicants when the hiring business incorporates a prior labour agreement with the Australian government.
- This visa allows the applicant to live and work inAustralia for up to 4 years.
- You need tohave the requisite skills and a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience. The applicant also must have minimum English proficiency (unless exempted).
Benefits & Features of a Sponsorship Visa Australia 482
- Stay, work and study (without government assistance) in Australia for the duration of your visa.
- Enter and exit Australia multiple times for the duration of the visa
- Add eligible family members to the visa application
- Apply for a PR after 3-5 years of stay in Australia as per the visa type and eligibility
- There isn’t any age limit for this visa. However, you ought to be below 45 years when filing a permanent residency visa.
What is the processing time of a work Sponsorship Visa Australia?
The processing time depends on whether the appliance is complete and has relevant documents attached. In general, the interval for an employer sponsored visa 482 applied is:
||25% of applications
||50% of applications
||75% of applications
||90% of applications
|Employer-sponsored visa (short term stream) Sub class 482
|Employer-sponsored visa (Medium-term stream) Sub class 483
|Employer-sponsored visa (Labour agreement stream) Subclass 484
Employer Sponsored Visa 482 Requirements & Eligibility
These are the 482 visa requirements that you just must meet to use for this visa:
- Should be a real applicant
- Must be sponsored by an eligible business
- Should clear the skill assessment
- Needs to possess competent English language proficiency (unless exempted)
- The employer must comply with providing a minimum salary as per Australian standards
- Needs to possess a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience within the nominated occupation
- Should have the desired licence, registration or membership associated with your occupation (if applicable)
- There mustn’t be any ’cease employment’ for quite 60 days
- Must clear the character verification and medical test
- Should not have had a visa refusal within the past
- Are required to sign the Australian values statement
- Should have adequate health protect the duration of the visa
- Must not owe (or must pay back any debt owed) to the Australian government
- Need to work only with the sponsoring employer or apply for a new visa
Documents Checklist for a Temporary Skilled Visa 482
These are the documents you would like to submit for your work sponsorship visa Australia application:
- Details of the applicant’s passport
- Skills, occupation and qualification documents
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or résumé with details of a minimum of the last 5 years
- Employment references
- Licence, registration or professional membership documents
- English language competency documents
- Health and character documents
- Health insurance documents
- Documents of members of the family (if applying with the main applicant)
Cost of a temporary Skilled Visa 482
Listed below are the fee details of the most and secondary applicants for a sponsorship visa Australia 482. The price for medical tests, skill assessment tests, Police clearance, etc., is separate.
Please note that these fees are subject to vary and updated by the immigration department. Check the Department of Home Affairs website or your visa agent before applying.
||Secondary applicant (18 and above)
||Secondary applicant (under 18)
|Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482) – Short-term stream
|Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482) – Medium-term stream
|Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482) – Labour agreement stream
How to Apply for Sponsorship Visa Australia?
This is the straightforward process of applying for a sponsorship visa 482:
Collect the specified documents
Get assistance and guidance from a visa agent or immigration lawyer
Have your medical checkup and skill assessment completed
Request your employer to nominate you
Apply for a visa online with all support documents
Wait for visa outcome
Please note that your temporary sponsored visa Australia application should be complete in every respect and with all the supporting documents. You must also promptly answer any queries or requests for additional information from the immigration authorities.